Kos Bersalin di Hospital Colombia Asia Puchong

Assalamualaikum & Hello!

Currently in hospital because my son got admitted here with Prof Dato Dr Azizi in KPJ Damansara. So I have some idea to kill my time sementara my son tengah nyenyak tidur. So I teringat dekat my blog yang dah bersawang ni, and I baru perasan, I have mood untuk sharing info in my blog at everytime I got admitted in hospital. 😆

Ok as my 1st experience was deliver my 1st daughter di UMSC which was so awesome memories, but for the second memories in Colombia Asia, the price was much much cheaper than UMSC, which just cost me RM2,900 for normal delivery with Dr Raja Juhaidah ( She is quite famous in Puchong - Serdang expecting mom). And actually the price is also included with the baby handling charges. Very affordable isnt it?

I was very happy with Dr Raja Juhaidah, but I am not so happy with the hospital service. I have some bad experience with the nurse there (this 2 person only I got problem) and I dont want to talk about it anymore.

And the price I want highlight here, is really-really reasonable so you can consider they will be possibility hard to get single room after you deliver. Myself, I got a double room and during my deliver time, Doc Raja manage to handle 4 expecting mom in a row. woah, I can heard shouting voice from the other labour room which make me panic! wahahahah.. cannot imagine how I feel that time..


The room I was stay right after deliver my son in Colombia Asia Puchong Hospital. It was two bedded room.

Thots,

D!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ms Diana. Harga cost 2900 tu tahun ni punya ke? hehe. sebab sy pun plan nak deliver kat columbia asia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam..tu hrga 2900 thun 2018 punya ke..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Ini harga tahun 2017 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..
    Harga tu x masuk extra charges
    Induce or vacum ye?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kalau bersalin czer, brp rm ye?

    ReplyDelete