My own review for Cengal Hill Retreat Janda Baik


Assalamualaikum & Hi!

Ive been trying to kill time here by updating my blog. Currently accompany my son admitted di hospital. Still admitted and he sleep all the time.

Accidentally look up at my phone and saw our photo during visiting Janda Baik for one night. It was a beautiful place and beautiful moment we capture there. We stayed at Cengal Hill Retreat, and the room we choose the upper room, and the room is just at the corner of the river and small waterfall.

Our room is actually located outside from the resort compound. But it was easy for us since the car park is just at the side of the room. Since they have only limited room with attached bathroom, so we had to choose the riverside chalet even though the size is too small for us with kids.

The view was nice, the atmosphere is really breathtaking, its lovely. Here some photo we have , and im  we planning to bring along our family and to book the water villa which have 2 bedrooms and attached bathroom.

We check in at a very late evening, at 7pm as I remember. Actually it was an unplanned trip so we took 1-2 hours to find around good chalet for us.

I was trying to look for Enderong Resort Tanarimba, but it has no walk in service. We need to book earlier and the guard entrance only open for vehicle with registered number with them. I was so sad but yah, not our rezki to go there.

So we decided to see Bidaisari (my friend place) but we found no one there so we decide to change the plan. ( we are actually not found the main entrance of Bidaisari duh...I was told they have dusun durian, poney ride and farm).

So we waze for Cengal Hill, and check in at 730pm.

Here some of activity we did, its really nice place for my little family, since we can have a walk , and playing by the river together.
And I really-really love our view from the room (but the room is really small for RM350 per night).
We slept by the sound of river and jungle noise. Its really really relaxing.

Here some photo we snap during the short break. Enjoy!

























No comments:

Post a Comment